September Educational Dinner
September 8, 2015
10910 Domain Dr.
Austin, TX 78735
Simply Speaking HIV:
General Medicine Practices for
HIV/AIDS Healthcare Providers
Angel I. Ribo, PA-C, MPAS, AAHIVS
- Describe the screening and testing processes for HIV infection based on the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Counsel HIV-infected patients on the benefits and risks associated with antiretroviral therapy
- Evaluate HIV-infected patients for lifestyle and other comorbidities that might impact the management of HIV disease
- Recommend antiretroviral therapy for HIV-infected patients according to the guideline recommendations by the Department of Health and Human Services
To Register for this event:
Click on “Event Registration”
Enter Event Code: 23500218
(Invitation code does not apply)
Click on “Begin Registration”
SEATING IS LIMITED.
PLEASE REGISTER TODAY!
If you have any questions, please contact Joyce Creamer at Practice Point Communications® at
(813) 891-6999 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.